East Bay w/ Mimi & Grandpa Jeff
After our weekend with the Burgons, Trever left for Illinois and Jane and I headed for the East Bay. We had a great time with Mimi and Gpa Jeff. We spent a lot time outside, digging in the rocks, exploring, and playing at the park. Jane LOVED being outside and really loved playing with the rocks. Who said that kids need plastic toys to be entertained? Give this girl a few rocks and she is good to go.


We also had Jane's eyes examined during our visit. I went in for my regular check-up and my eye doctor suggested that I bring Jane in for a visit. I had no clue that this was something that I should do at 1. Dr. Abramson was nice to squeeze us in to his busy schedule. The good news... her eyes look great.
We had a great visit and hope to get together soon. Come to Chicago, it can be fun in the winter as well!
We also had Jane's eyes examined during our visit. I went in for my regular check-up and my eye doctor suggested that I bring Jane in for a visit. I had no clue that this was something that I should do at 1. Dr. Abramson was nice to squeeze us in to his busy schedule. The good news... her eyes look great.

Comments