Wednesday morning
We started the day with the usual routine: bottle, diaper change, playing in the family room and then things took a turn. I was testing out my camera, taking pictures of Jane and before I knew it she was into the books. It went something like this...
Wanting to learn even more.
And then she was off to chew on her dad's shoe. Don't worry, I didn't let it stay in her mouth for too long.
The guitar was also very popular this morning.
She isn't crawling just yet but she is scooting all over the place. After almost completing the family room decor, I am beginning to think the Aerobed "couch" and bare shelves may have been a better idea.
In other news, Jane stood up in her crib this week and can push herself from her tummy to a sitting position. She also started to point and is still growling like crazy. Good times!
Hmmm, look at those books.
In other news, Jane stood up in her crib this week and can push herself from her tummy to a sitting position. She also started to point and is still growling like crazy. Good times!

Comments