We went to Michigan over the weekend to take a picture with the whole famdamily. It has been quite a while since we took a "professional" picture, so this was a big deal. When I think of family pictures in my early years, I think of me with permed hair, HUGE bangs and braces. There are some real
doozies! Hopefully these pictures will be an improvement on our early years. While the photographer was taking pictures, I took a few of my own. It was a great setting and I had a lot of beautiful faces to work with. :)


Double Trouble!



30 years of marriage and still going strong!

Aria was on the move.

She is also an aspiring ballerina.

Jane has been one sick little girl. She is on the mend but had a few rough days.

I love this picture of
Jacci and Aria.

It wasn't all about family pictures, we also made a trip to the Eastern Market in Detroit. It is a HUGE outdoor market with fresh produce, flowers, bread, you name it. We had a good time walking around and watching all the people. There were some characters!

Loved this guy!


MEAT!

I wish I could go there every week. Look at the produce!

I am getting excited for fall and for apple picking. We didn't get a chance to go last year but will definitely make it happen this year.

Thanks for a great visit everyone, hope to see you soon!
Comments