Seriously?

As I was walking to my car this morning, I noticed a nice white envelop between in the door. AHHHHHHHH! I looked on my side of the street and there were only a few parked cards. It was street cleaning day and wouldn't you know, our car was on the wrong side of the road. We kicked off the spring/summer street cleaning season with back to back parking tickets. Determined to not get another ticket, I went online, printed the schedule, highlighted our days and put it on the fridge. Life has been busy, we forgot, blah, blah, blah, and now we have another ticket. I guess I know why our city looks so fabulous, we are funding the maintenance with our parking tickets. I guess we can feel good about the fact that we are helping someone keep their job in this economy. Ai yi yi!

Comments

Molly and Jason said…
back to back here too!!! making my friday yoga class very expensive!!
Side of Caitlin said…
Yuck! So sorry Lindy!
Sarah S said…
ugh, I'm sorry. We have had so many parking tickets in this silly town... I got one at the farmer's market a few weeks ago and it was so aggravating. Here's hoping you don't get any more tickets in this street cleaning season!

Popular Posts