Happy 5th of July

Imagine my excitement when I realized that Trever didn't have to go to work today. I didn't know this was the case until 7:30 am this morning, surprise! What a treat. We spent most of the day relaxing and getting things done and spent the evening at Lake Michigan having a picnic. I love that we are so close to the lake, it was a perfect evening.

Jane was more interested in eating this ice pack than eating her dinner.
Water please!
Being silly and loving the great outdoors.
Getting tossed in the air by dad.
And.... we're done!

Comments

Molly and Jason said…
LOOK AT THOSE TEETH!!!!
Side of Jeffrey said…
that throwing picture rocks. Also, it makes me nervous.
Julia Brubaker said…
She's looking like such a little person! I miss you guys!!
Julie said…
I wondered where those ice sea shells had gotten to. Guess I'm gonna have to come visit and play tug-of-war with the bear the get them back. Looks like a fun day. Miss you!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness . . . I opened your blog and (to myself) exclaimed . . . she has grown soooo much!!! What a little darling . . . a beautiful little darling. Sounds like life is good for you all. As I was reading down your page, I saw that your Mom is a Mimi as well. You know that, that is what my grandbabies have called me since Chloe was born 9 years ago, right? I have one other friend who is a Mimi as well. I love my babies calling me Mimi!!!! All my love, Auntie Cheryl/G-Auntie Cheryl p.s. Just returned from the Ellsworth Reunion & Roger's and my fmily reunion - GREAT TIMES
Brock said…
Lindy- Jane is just beautiful. She is so tall too- I thought she must be one by now...then I read on about her nine month check-up. Hope all is well with you. Miss you much.

Popular Posts