The ants go marching one by one....
I went into my pantry this morning to get something (I can't even remember what at this point) and witnessed ants attacking our shelves. Yuck! I hate ants. I was just thinking that we haven't had any ant problems here, and low and behold they attacked our pantry. I was paralyzed for a second and then I moved to action. I looked underneath the kitchen sink, knowing that we didn't have ant spray but looking for something equally damaging. I decided on 409, removed everything from the shelves and started spraying. As I tried balancing all of the tiny spice bottles to put in a nice pile, I was reminded that I NEED to reorganize these shelves, but I digress. All in all, the attack wasn't so bad but it was super annoying. At one point I was even a little mad that Trever was at work and that he didn't have to deal with the ants. Can you say irrational? Anywho, hopefully I have killed them dead and they won't return. I am off to the store to buy something strong and deadly.

Comments