Visit with Mimi

Our week of fun has come to an end. We put Mimi on a plane to California this morning and were sad to see her go. Over the past week we enjoyed fabulous weather (a payback for the cold weather she experienced in the fall). We had picnics in the park, went for walks, did a little shopping, visited the Botanical Gardens and spent a day in Chicago. Good times! We had so much fun with Mimi and are excited to be together again in August.
Picnics w/ Mimi

Living the good life!


We stopped for a break at the mall. Jane loves fountains.

Our one and only picture from the Architectural Boat Tour. We barely made it to the 12:30 pm boat ride . Parking was a little crazy, there was a lot of construction, and we were a little disoriented after taking a detour. Luckily we made it in the nick of time and were able to enjoy some time on the river. Here is a picture of the Sears (Willis) Tour.

Hanging out in the shade and enjoying some lunch.

Thanks for a great trip mom, we love you!

Comments

Sarah S said…
I was catching up on recent posts tonight and your pictures are beautiful!! I love Jane's skinny jeans too :)
Molly and Jason said…
everyone looks happy! YAY!
the youngbergs said…
Mimi!!! I love the name for your mom....I'm sure she will have many wonderful memories with Mimi!

Popular Posts