Beach Day


We were able to catch a break in the rain and enjoyed a day (an hour) at the beach. The weather has been beautiful the past few days and it was a perfect day to go. Jane wasn't so certain about the beach and protested all of my efforts to protect her from the sun. I just put on a lot of sunscreen and let her do her thing. I took her down to the water to dip her toes and she kept doing a front pike so her feet wouldn't touch the water. Too cute! On our way back to the car we stopped at the shower to rinse my feet. After rinsing one foot, I turned to the other side, pushed the button and quickly realized I hit the shower button vs. the foot button. Yikes! Jane let out a screech as water sprayed her in the face. We were both a little wet, which was quite hilarious. What a fun day!

Comments

Side of Jeffrey said…
Max was doing the same thing with the water this weekend, but then he finally gave in and accepted the coldness.

Popular Posts