Father's Day with the Forsbergs
We spent the weekend with the Forsbergs and had a great time. I told my dad that it was only the second time I have spent Father's Day with him, what a treat! We spent Saturday afternoon at a family reunion and were able to enjoy time with our extended family. Saturday evening we had a birthday dinner for my mom (one week early) and Sunday we spent the day honoring the dads and Vlad because it was his birthday. The fall is pretty busy with Forsberg festivities but June is getting to be a busy month as well. We are not complaining, it always fun to celebrate with family. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Julie made chocolate pudding for mom's birthday and Aria was a huge fan. She kept saying, "Yum, chocolate!" What girl doesn't enjoy a little chocolate.

We turned on the hose for Aria to cool off, she loved it!

Jace and Katy
Having so much fun!
Cousins
Rocking her new shades from Aunt Julie.
Jace loves his papa.
Siblings minus Jacci because she had to work. Boo!
Trever got a animal balloon kit for Father's Day. I guess we can cancel the clown for Jane's 1st birthday. Look at this dog, the man has skills!
A picture of Vlad. A picture of Vlad smiling, yes! Happy Birthday!!
I love this serious face on Jace. What a cute boy!

Comments