Happy Mother's Day

We just got back from California, it's late, I'm tired, but I had to post a few pics for Mother's Day. We were lucky enough to be in California for Mother's Day and had a chance to spend time with our moms. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mom. She has always been so supportive and has blessed my life in so many ways. I am also lucky to have a 2nd mom, who is also someone I love and cherish. She has been a part of my life from a very young age, in fact I can't remember my life without her. When I married Trever I was blessed with a mother-in-law who is so much fun and has always been so kind and loving. She raised a wonderful man, who I love with all of my heart.

This is my first Mother's Day and it has been a wonderful day. Being a mother has been one of my greatest blessings. It has been challenging at times but it has given me so much joy. I wouldn't trade this time I have with Jane for anything.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that capture motherhood. I love you all and am grateful for my relationship with each of you. Happy Mother's Day!






Comments

Alecia said…
Being a mom is the best. I am with mine for the week myself! Love the pics. You are beautiful.
Side of Caitlin said…
Love your nice mother's day post and i love the pictures! Oh and welcome back! We missed you!
Alyson said…
Mom's are the best! You and your little mini me are adorable. :)

Popular Posts