8 months

Can you believe that she is 8 months old? We can't either, but we are loving this stage with Jane. I feel like this past month has been one of great growth for Jane. She has 6 teeth coming in, which has left all of us with sleepless nights and crazy schedules. I think we are making our way out of the woods, but don't want to jinx myself. She is babbling like crazy, finally taking to solid food, loves water and goes cross eyed when drinking because she is sucking so hard. She is also rolling over quite a bit, propping herself up and I have a feeling that this girl will be crawling in the next month or two. She can screech really loud and makes a lot of noise when she disapproves of whatever is going on. She is also very sweet and I especially love when she lays her head on my shoulder as I sing to her before she goes to sleep. We are no longer swaddling her, so she is sleeping on her tummy. Maybe her bald patch will now grow in. :) She really is so much fun and I can't imagine our lives without this sweet girl. Here are some pictures to capture the past month.
Big smiles with her toothy grin.


Lots of yawns from early morning wake up. We have put a blanket over the window to black out the place. Fingers crossed that it keeps working.


Total fear when her dad sneezes. It's actually quite funny. She gets the look you see below and then she starts to whimper. She is quite scared by his sneeze.


Sucking her thumb like a champ!


Sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating, just like her dad. :)


Blowing raspberries like crazy.


Giving lots of smiles because she is a happy girl!

We love you Jane!

Comments

naomi said…
She is so cute, I can't stand it! Hope to see you all soon!
Alice said…
I still can't get over those lips! She's so cute...and check out those teeth! ya, we just got over a month of sleepless nights. ARGH! It's the worst!
Heather Wade said…
Oh, she is so darn cute. That smile with those teeth is the best!
Heather said…
SOOOOO CUTE!!! Love all her cute little faces. I can not believe how much she is growing. SO FUN!!!
Leone said…
Oh, sweet Jane. She is so beautiful and you captured so many great expressions. I can't believe she's 8 months! So grown up. :)
Molly and Jason said…
getting too big too fast!! slow her down!!!
Heather said…
She is just so beautiful--like her mama! Plus, these are great pics! Did you use your new camera?
Lindy & Trever said…
I did use my new camera. I have a long way to go but it's kind of fun!

Popular Posts