Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Burgon Beat
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Lindy & Trever
January 24, 2010
Open mouth...
...insert fingers, hands, toys, pretty much whatever she can fit in her mouth these days. Here are a few pics from last week. I realize this is nothing exciting to report but the grandparents are requesting pics. Here is your Jane fix for the day.
Comments
Molly and Jason
said…
I love her. Needed those pics. Too cute.
Alice
said…
OK here's the deal...I never think that girl babies are very cute...BUT you have one CUTE daughter. Oh those lips..those eyes...SO CUTE!
Heather
said…
Super cute pictures. LOVE THEM! I can not believe how big she is getting.
Alecia
said…
Jane's two little boyfriends are doing the exact same thing these days. I'm hearing sucking noises all day long. I love it!
Sue Anne
said…
So cute! :)
Popular Posts
Posted by
Lindy & Trever
September 28, 2009
Welcome to the family
Posted by
Lindy & Trever
February 03, 2011
Valentine Wreath
Comments