Christmas in Michigan

We just returned from a week in Michigan with my family. This was the first Christmas that EVERYONE has been together in a long time. We had so much fun and Jane enjoyed spending time with her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We hope you had a Merry Christmas!

The entire fam, including the dogs.


We got this cute outfit from Grandma Burgon.

Jane with her cousins.

How can you resist this face!

What a ham! I took a million pics of this little girl, she is too cute!

Having fun with Uncle Trever.

The best Christmas present = a harmonica. Aria entertained us for hours. Before she started playing she said, "step right up friends". Too funny. Here she is playing a duet with papa. She even included a bow after each song.

Hanging out before church.

Trever said that he would change Jane and this is what I found. This little girl is loves her silly dad.


Comments

Molly and Jason said…
I miss that face! She is getting so big!! Only a few more weeks till I can hold her and sing to her!!
Sarah S said…
Jane is so cute!! I love her sweet expressions and darling features. That dress in the photos toward the end of this post is awesome.
Heather said…
SO CUTE! Looks like you all had a FABULOUS Christmas and Miss Jane's 1st Christmas was a success. She is getting so big and too cute.
Wishing you, Trever, and Miss Jane and VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lots of Love and Smiles from the Bay! XOXOXO

Popular Posts