This is how we roll!

On Saturday night we stayed at the Four Seasons in Chicago. Did we book a room you ask... no, we got a room for free from Trever's work. It was so fun to hang out in the city and sleep in a big, comfy, king size bed for a night. Did I mention comfy?


Who doesn't love staying at the Four Seasons?

Got Milk?

They gave us a free teddy bear, baby toiletries, diapers, the works!

We tried to get a good Christmas shot and were somewhat successful.

Pillow talk with dad.


Comments

Molly and Jason said…
the pic with Trev is the cutest!! Frame that one!!
Alice said…
Jane is ADORABLE! Finn thinks so too:)
Heather said…
Those pictures are so FABULOUS. Miss Jane is so adorable. I LOVE all the pictures. I LOVE the family photo. What a beautiful family!
Sarah S said…
Darling pictures!! And I am so jealous of your free night at the Four Seasons. It sounds so fun!
Carrie Jean said…
She is darling! Give her a kiss for me!
Alecia said…
What a beautiful baby! She's smiling so much now. :)

Popular Posts