Bath time


I had been washing Jane in our kitchen sink but decided to move her to a tub a few weeks ago. Her knees were under her chin, so I figured I would give this little girl some room to kick. She loves this whale bath and is loving bath time. It's the little things like this that brighten my day!


Comments

Alice said…
I LOVE BATHTIME...we had that tub but Finn just outgrew it. You have to get this one next.

http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=10507
m-l-e said…
you are SUCH a nice mom-- what modest bathtime pictures! Nothing to embarrass her in junior high with. So adorable!
Johnson Family said…
She is so cute I can't stand it! When do I get to meet her?
Sarah S said…
Lindy, she is SUCH a pretty baby! That video is so darling.
J said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said…
Wow, that baby totally looks like a Forsberg. Good to catch up with you on the blog!

Jordan
RC Cola said…
She is a doll! Love her little mouth!

Popular Posts