One week update
I should be getting ready for bed but I wanted to update the blog. We celebrated Jane's 1 week birthday today with a visit to the pediatrician. I was a little nervous to venture out but our visit was a success. I was amazed how mellow she was in the car, I guess it's true that the car is a good tool to soothe your little one.
The doctor said that Jane is doing well and was impressed with the all the weight she has gained in the past week. She also measured her little body and said that she is in the 95th percentile for height. Are you surprised?
We are loving this little girl and each day gets better. Here are a few pictures from the past week.
The doctor said that Jane is doing well and was impressed with the all the weight she has gained in the past week. She also measured her little body and said that she is in the 95th percentile for height. Are you surprised?
We are loving this little girl and each day gets better. Here are a few pictures from the past week.

Comments