Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a fabulous day. The day started with a delicious breakfast of eggs and toast made by my wonderful husband. I spent the rest of the day relaxing and catching up with family. In the afternoon I was able to break away to get a much needed manicure and pedicure. Notice the dark nails gripping my sandwich. :) We then had the fancy dinner that you see in the picture below. I didn't really have anything particular in mind, so we ended up ordering a pastrami sandwich. Crazy I know, but it tasted really good. I wasn't able to eat lunch meat during my pregnancy and had been looking forward to the day when I could eat a pastrami sandwich. This picture is also comical for those of you that knew me as a vegetarian. I started eating meat a few years ago and haven't looked back. :) We followed dinner by opening presents and eating a delicious piece of cheesecake. The day was simple but it was perfect. Thanks Trev for making it such a special day.


B-day dinner - delish!

Cheesecake
Opening presents with Jane

Comments

Molly and Jason said…
yum...give me one of those!!! Jane is so pink!! LOVE IT!
Toria said…
happy birthday Lindy! sounds like a wonderful birthday- the sandwich looked delish and Jane is adorable!
I take partial credit for you not being a vegetarian anymore. This is the way to live!! :) Jane is beautiful.
Alice said…
She has such a cute little face! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
the youngbergs said…
Happy Birthday Lindy! I love the sandwich pic.....I'll print it out and hang it in the counseling office;) Think of you often and so glad to hear everyone is doing well!
Heather said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDY!!
I LOVE the nails. So Happy you had a FABULOUS Day with your family! BEST WISHES for a GREAT YEAR!!!
LOTS of LOVE and SMILES from the Bay!
Unknown said…
what a great family. that was wonderful. i guess you're no longer vegetarian?
Brock said…
Happy Birthday Lindy! What a fun way to celebrate.

Popular Posts