Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Burgon Beat
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Lindy & Trever
October 11, 2009
Hanging with dad
This picture melts my heart! This little girl is so lucky to have such a good dad. I wish I could capture all of their moments together.
Comments
Unknown
said…
congrats on your treasure. is baby Jane early or on time? she looks very grumpy and wrinkly just like mom. J/K! welcome to parenthood.
Erika
said…
Lindy, she's so cute. So happy for both of you. You will both be fabulous parents!
Will + Julia
said…
I love it!!!
JODI and JOHN
said…
So beautiful!! Congratulations on your baby girl.
McKell Schreiner
said…
She is beautiful!! I'm so sad I missed your shower here in Utah!
Popular Posts
Posted by
Lindy & Trever
September 28, 2009
Welcome to the family
Posted by
Lindy & Trever
February 03, 2011
Valentine Wreath
Comments