A mother's love
This past week I was also able to experience my mother's love. My mom was here for a week and it was great to have her with us. The week went by way to fast and I was VERY sad to see her go. Not only did she cook us delicious meals, do the laundry, clean and help with projects around the house, she provided encouragement, support and love during the somewhat scary first week of motherhood. I told her that she gave me my wings and helped me gain confidence in my ability to care for this little girl. I love you mom and can't wait to see you again.
It may seem obvious but my mom shared this little tip with me for the bouncy chair. Jane hasn't grown into the seat yet, so we rolled up a blanket and viola, she fell asleep.
Look at this face... she is out!

Comments