She's Crafty!

My friend Molly made these ADORABLE blankets and burp cloths for our baby girl. I knew that she was up to something these past few months! I can't wait to bundle our little girl in these beautiful blankets because the material is SOOOO soft and warm. Thanks Molly, I can't wait to come to Denver for my sewing lesson!

This picture doesn't do them justice, but here is a shot of both blankets.


Here is the Olivia blanket. Molly knows that I LOVE Olivia!


We have been debating between the names of Kate and Jane. I guess this blanket would suggest that Jane is the best name for our little girl.

Here is a picture of the burp cloths.


THANKS MOLLY!!









Comments

the youngbergs said…
So cute! I'm sure you will love and cherish them.....and your little girl will too! btw---I appreciate the tribute to the Beastie Boys.
Molly and Jason said…
Had so much fun making them too! PS - something else is in the works for your little girl!!!! LOVE YOU BIG SPOON! Will miss our everydays.....

Popular Posts