Last Day

Yesterday was my last day of work. It all happened so fast, it's hard to believe my time as a counselor as come to an end (at least for now). I don't think it will really hit me until August when everyone is going back to school and I am settling into our new place. I am excited for all the changes that will take place this fall but I have to say I will miss my co-workers.

When I was looking for jobs four years ago I was determined to find something close to home. After one year of working with such a special group of people it was hard to leave. I believe that it is important to enjoy what you do but working with great people makes all the difference! I consider all of them to be great friends and have truly enjoyed the past four years.

As a final send off they surprised me with lunch and baby shower for our little girl. The lunch was fabulous but the company was even better. Liz had the table decorated with party favors and balloons, which made me feel so special. They also gave me an adorable outfit and a very generous gift card. I feel so blessed to have known this group and hope that our paths will cross when we return to the Bay Area.

Comments

Popular Posts