Baby Shower
My fabulous friends hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday. Other than the fact that we almost melted in the heat, we had a fabulous time. It was fun to be surrounded by all of my favorite people and made me realize how much I will miss them. Thank goodness for cell phones, G-chat, and airplanes. Here are a few pictures from the day:

Caisa and her decorating skills at work, this girl should be a professional party planner! We all had to fill out name tags to answer the question, "I wish my mother had named me..." I put down Michelle, because I didn't have a middle name and I wanted to be Lindy Michelle.
Carrie made this cute clothes line. Don't you love all the pink!
Love the peonies
Cute girls!
Me & my mama!
Grandma Burgon (or Oma, or ???). She made this quilt for our little girl. I love it!
Thank you to everyone who made this day so special!

Caisa and her decorating skills at work, this girl should be a professional party planner! We all had to fill out name tags to answer the question, "I wish my mother had named me..." I put down Michelle, because I didn't have a middle name and I wanted to be Lindy Michelle.
Carrie made this cute clothes line. Don't you love all the pink!
Love the peonies
Cute girls!
Me & my mama!
Grandma Burgon (or Oma, or ???). She made this quilt for our little girl. I love it!Thank you to everyone who made this day so special!

Comments