Halloween
As it turns out, Jane is the most popular name in our ward and Rapunzel was the most popular girls costume at our church Halloween party. I am not sure how Jane knows about Rapunzel but she was very excited to dress up as this little princess for Halloween. She was all about wearing the wig at first but eventually decided that she could be Rapunzel without the wig.
Here is Cate in her cupcake costume. It's a hand-me-down and she was perfectly happy wearing it.
My brother got married the day after Halloween, so we did our trick or treating in Michigan this year. The weather was rainy and windy but that didn't stop the kids. Jane made it through almost 30 houses and would have kept on going if it were up to her. Cate on the other hand was content to stop about half way through. Both girls had a great time walking through the neighborhood and spending time with their aunties and cousins. Lizzie stayed home with Jon and Anita, snuggled up in her pea pod costume.
Maybe next year I will get my act together and get costumes and me and Trever. We have to erase the memories of sushi get up. I am still laughing about that costume.
Here is Cate in her cupcake costume. It's a hand-me-down and she was perfectly happy wearing it.
Maybe next year I will get my act together and get costumes and me and Trever. We have to erase the memories of sushi get up. I am still laughing about that costume.
.jpg)



Comments