2 months


Lizzie hit the 2 month mark last week and she is growing like crazy. Our healthy girl weighed in at 15 pounds 2 ounces at her 2 month appointment. I had to swap out many of her 0-3 month clothes this week and wash the next round. I was talking to my pediatrician about the fact that my milk supply sometimes seems low and that I tried to supplement her feedings a few times last week. I then had to laugh as I looked at my chubby little girl kicking around on the doctor table. I don't think lack of nourishment is an issue for this cutie and I love that!

Lizzie continues to be easy going and hasn't made a fuss since the day she was born. I consider this to be a BIG blessing because there is PLENTY going on around this house. We are getting lots of smiles from Lizzie and this makes the days with her even sweeter.  She is sleeping pretty well at night but is still waking up 2 times per night. I am hoping that we can move this to 1 time per night in the next few months but I really can't complain. Lizzie we love you and are so grateful to have you in our family.

The picture is a little blurry but it shows Lizzie's cute smile and her two little dimples. Love her!

Comments

RC Cola said…
Such a cutie. I am always thinking my milk supply seems low as well but my little Sutton is definately a solid and healthy little 3 month old wearing 6 month clothes already. Glad she is an easy one it makes life a little easier when you have so many littles at home.

Popular Posts