Highlights

 Lizzie fresh out of the oven

It's hard to believe that it has only been 10 days since Lizzie joined our family. It's been a little crazy around here but there have also been a lot of sweet moments. I am especially grateful to our families and friends for being so kind and keeping us afloat during these past two weeks. I am not sure how we will manage when everyone leaves but I am sure we will figure it out.

Here are a few pictures of Nana and Papa soaking up their new grand-daughter. They are now grandparents to five kiddos (4 girls and 1 boy). My girls love their Nana and Papa and visits with them are always so much fun.


Jane soaking up her one on one time with Lizzie. She held her, sang to her and even read her a story. She was so thrilled to have her special time with her new baby sister. She is already a good big sister to Cate, so I knew she would be great with Lizzie too.




Here is our attempt at a family photo when Jane and Cate came to visit. Jane was a little hesitant to climb on my bed and kept her distance. Cate on the other hand was all over me. She pushed the nurse call button 4 times and deactivated my bed by the time she left. I was trying to recline the bed and couldn't figure out why I didn't have power. Oh the joys of having a toddler. 

Lizzie packed up and ready to head home from the hospital. Getting her into her carseat went much smoother than it did with Jane. We have come a long way in four years.


A few bath time photos. Lizzie was lucky to have her Papa on hand to give her, her first bath. He's pretty much an expert by now.




I will definitely have more stories to tell in the next week. Stay tuned.

Comments

Alecia said…
I love that picture of Jane holding Lizzie. Precious!

Popular Posts