Cate's getting a promotion
This was the title of the email that Trever sent to his side of the family. So yes, Cate is getting a promotion to middle child. Jane will keep her position as oldest child and the newest member of our family is expected join us at the end of August. We are thrilled and Jane is too (Cate doesn't know what's going on at this point). When we told Jane that I had a baby in my tummy she asked if she could feel it. She also exclaimed, "we are going to be a family of FIVE!" She has been such a good big sister to Cate, I just know that she will be a good big sister to this baby as well. And, she told me that she would like five more brothers or sisters and that she would help me take care of them. It's a nice offer, but lets be honest, that is not going to happen. :)
So this is why I have been slacking on my blog and not doing much else lately. Momma is tired and she needs her rest. I am currently 14 weeks, so hopefully I will start to get a little more pep in my step. Stay tuned.
So this is why I have been slacking on my blog and not doing much else lately. Momma is tired and she needs her rest. I am currently 14 weeks, so hopefully I will start to get a little more pep in my step. Stay tuned.

Comments