Roaring Camp



The stars aligned and we were able to get everyone together to ride the train at Roaring Camp. We almost didn't get tickets for the 12:30 pm train but Andrea worked her magic. What is a woman to do when she is told the tickets are sold out? She told them we had a plane to catch that afternoon and they kindly let the entire family board the train. We didn't have a plane to catch but desperate times call for desperate measures. My sister Julie and brother-in-law Vlad also joined us for the train ride. I am sad that I don't have any pictures of all of us but I do have the memories.

Jane and Jon Bradley were really excited to ride the train. Brooke keep the snacks flowing, which kept them happy for the entire ride.

Grandparent shot at the top of the mountain.

We had a such a great time with the Burgons and were sad to see everyone leave. We were the last ones to leave the Burgon house on Sunday and it was quite sad. Hopefully we will all be together again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts