Firsts

This past week Jane had her first ballet class. Nana and Papa sent her a complete ballet outfit for Christmas and she has worn it everyday since the package arrived. She insists that I lead her in a mock class almost everyday and loves to dance around the house while listening to "Call Me Maybe." I have heard that song too many times to count in the past six months. On Friday Jane had her first ballet class with one of her besties from down the street. She was over the moon!


Jane also had her first day in Primary on Sunday. She had been anticipating this day for quite a while and wanted to make sure she was prepared. She informed me that she needed a bag for her scriptures and also told me that I didn't need to walk her to class (not just yet my dear). We used this cute bag a friend made for her birthday and dug up a Book of Mormon for her big day. When she walked into Primary, there was a personalized bag with a brand new BOM, she was super excited and quickly handed over her "old" bag. She had a fabulous day and was all smiles when I picked her up. I love her enthusiasm and am so glad that she is having such a great experience at church.


Comments

Leone said…
I love everything about this post. Ballet, primary, her confidence. She is so sweet!
Alecia said…
So adorable. I wish that was OUR experience in Primary. But week #2 was a bit better. :)

Popular Posts