Millennium Park

I took the girls to Chicago yesterday for some end of summer fun. It was a little hairy getting out the door and the thought did cross my mind to just-stay-home. Jane was stressing about the location of my keys. I knew exactly where they were but the memory of me locking us out of the house is still fresh in her mind. Ai yi yi! Cate was playing with my jewelry and chewed through the band on one of the bracelets and was chewing on the stones. Don't worry, I caught her in time and most of the time I have things under control.

Once we got in the car, things were much better and I knew we would have a fun time. We met up with a few friends at Millennium Park to hear the Wiggleworms. After the music we played a few games, had a picnic and then cooled off in the fountains. The fountains were definitely the highlight for both girls. A few iPhone pictures to capture the memories.
Cate was itching to crawl in the water, so I let her go for it. She was SOOO happy!

Jane ran under the fountain and soaked her little body. She was very pleased with herself.
I am so glad that we made the trek to Chicago, it was definitely worth it!

Comments

Alyson said…
It's so fun to see the sisters. They each have their own look but you can tell they belong to each other. :)

Popular Posts