10 months


Lot's of changes for Cate this month. She is on the move and she is busy. She has transformed her army crawl to an actual crawl and she is picking up speed every day. She crawls into the dishwasher, pushes chairs around the house, climbs on her sister, and over the top of anything in her way. There is nothing that can stop this little girl and she has the bumps and bruises to prove it.

Although she isn't talking, she has a lot of things to say. She loves to say, "uh oh" and also says, "baa" for ball. She does a lot of screeching and definitely let's her voice be heard. I think Jane is still her favorite but I am not sure the feeling is mutual. Jane definitely enjoys Cate but I also hear a lot of, "NO, CATE!" It can be quite stressful to have a baby crawl on your stuff, pull out your books and put her little fingers into anything you are doing.

Cate is still our good eater and will eat anything. I LOVE it! She learned to drink from a straw while snatching Jane's sippy cup from the floor. She is a great sleeper at night and during the day but she is an early riser.

Cate we love you so much and are so glad that you are a part of our family. Your sweet giggles and happy smiles, keep us entertained. We look forward to many more days with you.


 And then she was done with the photo shoot and off to bigger and better things.





Comments

Alyson said…
So so so sweet. I love her dimples and her chubby legs! It's so fun when their personalities come out. Good luck keeping up with her!

Popular Posts