
We picked out our tree at good
ol' Home Depot last night. We made a decision in 5 minutes and I have to say it's one of the best trees we've had (except the one we cut down the first year we were married). Jane and I decorated the tree before church this morning and she was delighted to help. It's fun to see her so excited, it makes the holidays that much sweeter. When we got home from church today, she immediately wanted to turn on the Christmas lights. I have to admit, there is a little part of me that thinks it's a lot of work to pull out the decorations for a few short weeks, but once there are up, it's totally worth it. It's even more fun when you see your little girls face light up with excitement! Side note: we found the jingle pup that sings jingle bells by woofing. It's already getting old but we are putting on our happy faces and letting her enjoy this little pup.
Comments