More pink

The ultrasound was pretty clear, we are going to have another girl. I had convinced myself that we were having a boy, so I was a little surprised. I told Trever that this is good because we won't have to buy a lot of new clothes. Although he agreed, he did point out the fact that we will have to pay for two weddings. Too funny! We are excited to add another girl to our family and are hoping that Jane will enjoy her little sister. Trever is ok with all girls at this point and I think his easy going personality will be most helpful during those teenage years. :) So now the conversations begin about what to name this sweet girl. When I say "conversations", what it really means is me coming up with names and Trever shooting them down or giving the ok. Let the fun begin!

Comments

Molly and Jason said…
Baby Molly Burgon - love it :) love you guys - congrats!
Krista said…
wahoo!!!! So exciting.
Side of Jeffrey said…
Trevor. Hold your ground. Don't let any crap names get through. you were strong the first time and thus you have a daughter with an awesome name. Do that again.
Alyson said…
woohoo!! hooray for sisters! I'm excited for all 3 (4) of you!
Alecia said…
I had a feeling you'd have another girl too! Another beauty to the family! I'm wondering if three missions equal the cost of one wedding?
Heather said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SOOOO HAPPY for you all. Another little girl is going to be soo much fun! GOOD LUCK with picking a name.......I have always like Lauren. LOL
Sarah S said…
Congratulations!!! Two kids in the same gender is so so fun.
Laura said…
Congrats! Jonathan has decided he wants only girls because the only reason he's having kids is to keep him company in his old age, and girls are much better at that. :-)
The Jackson's said…
Congrats Lindy. I was glad to have a girl the second time. It's good now because they can play together. Although, it's not always good either. I'm also glad you're having a girl because then they can play together. Pretty sure we are headed our way, but not sure the timing yet.
The Jackson's said…
I mean your way not our way.

Popular Posts