Unfortunate

Unfortunate and hilarious is how I viewed this situation. I put the Cheerio box on the floor when I was feeding Jane so that it would be out of view. Lately she wants to point, hold and obsess about anything on the table when she is eating and therefore will not eat. When she finished her lunch today, I put her on the floor and let her do some exploring. I figured she would be fine with the Cheerio box and obviously didn't realize that she would quickly find her way inside and dump out all of the Cheerios. It was like a Cheerio pinata exploded on the dining room floor. Ai yi yi!
Shake the box and dump out all of the Cheerios.
Look innocent and give a good smile.
Make sure you have dumped all of the Cheerios.
Stuff all you can in your mouth before mom cleans them up.
How can you be mad at this face?

Comments

Heather said…
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! You can never be upset over some spilt Cheerios when someone that cute spills them. Just be glad she did not want any milk to go with her Cheerios because then then you really might have something to cry about. LOL I can not believe how big she is getting. LOVE IT!!!!
Molly and Jason said…
how could you not laugh - love her face!
Beckie said…
OH I LOVE this!!! Gavyn did it with a bag of goldfish yesterday, I wish I would have thought about getting a picture!
Heather said…
She just gets cuter and cuter! Ella did that with a bag of goldfish as well--it was while I was sitting on facebook ignoring her. I got the point. :)
Alyson said…
Jane is a doll. I love the one of her stuffing a handful into her mouth. She is putting all her effort into it! Cheerios are a big hit around here too. xo.
Alecia said…
Lindy, you make spilled cheerios look artistic. Oh, this is a fun phase!

Popular Posts