Wisconsin Dells

After returning from Denver on Thursday, we repacked our bags for a weekend at Wisconsin Dells. I have heard a lot about "The Dells" but this was my first experience. If I had to describe it, I would have to see it's like Las Vegas for kids. They have several water parks, arcades, rides, tours, you name it, all in one place. When we entered the first water park our friend Chris said, "leave your dignity at the door." LOL! It can be quite cold in the Midwest, so they have created this place for families to escape and enjoy some good times in the water. We had a great weekend with friends and some good times on the water slides as well. Thanks Mulcocks, Wortleys and Wards for introducing us to "The Dells".

Jane wasn't so certain about the water and all of the craziness.


Although she did have a good time.


Looking our very best at the end of the day.


Comments

Side of Jeffrey said…
Wow. Freakin' impressive Lindy. You got a post up already? I'll probably get my post on somewhere in May.
Katie said…
We used to go to Noah's Ark every summer. It was SOOO much fun! Hopefully you'll get back up there when it's warm! :)

Popular Posts