Denver

We spent the early part of last week in Denver. Southwest had great deals on flights, so I booked a ticket to go see Molly. While I was a little nervous about traveling alone with Jane, everything worked out. While some people don't want to be bothered with kids at the airport, most people are friendly and extremely helpful. Thanks goodness!

We had a great time in Denver and it was fun to see Molly's new place. While it was a little crazy to manage a new puppy and baby, we had some good laughs and good times. Molly is training to be a yoga instructor, so I got to be her student for a few days. She gave me two free classes right in her living room, what a treat! She also taught me how to sew a "taggy" for Jane. I just might get a sewing machine one of these days. Thanks for hosting Mols, can't wait to see you in June.

Jane getting some love from Penny.




My "taggy" for Jane. She loves it!


Comments

Sarah S said…
The first picture is hilarious!! I'm glad you had good flights with Jane by yourself. It's such a juggle with all of the baby gear.

And I think you guys were brave to do the Dells with friends! I'm not that excited to wear a swimsuit again after tucking it away for the last 7 months of winter. The first time putting it back on is always a sad reality after having kids :)
Molly and Jason said…
LOVED HAVING YOU TWO! Next time bring T-Bone!

Popular Posts