6 months

It's hard to believe that Jane is already 6 months old. When I see new babies, it's hard to think that she was ever a newborn. She is growing so fast and is changing everyday. We recently took a trip to Denver and everyone kept saying. "she is so big." I like to think she is healthy. :) Here are her stats:

Height: 28.5 inches (99%) - wearing 9 mo pj's so her legs can stretch
Weight 17.9 lbs (75 %) - no more carrying her in the car seat
Head - 45.5 cm (95-99%) - to match her growing body


Jane is a happy baby, smiles easily and loves to laugh. We would like to think that her easy going personality is due to our excellent parenting skills but I thinks we just got lucky. Over the past month, she has started to eat solid food and has been drinking water (which she loves). When I say "eat", I mean that half of the food is in her mouth and half is on her bib, hands, clothes, etc... She is not a big fan of solid food but she is getting better each day. She likes to blow raspberries and is babbling quite a bit. We love this sweet girl and are so glad that she is ours. My friend Sarah took her 6 month pictures and did a great job (not that I am biased). Thanks Sarah!







Comments

naomi said…
i love your updates and jane is such a cutie pie! i can't wait to meet her and see you again!
Side of Caitlin said…
Jane is perfect! She is so beautiful and I love the pictures!
Heather Wade said…
Jane is so dang cute! I just had to keep smiling at her during the beginning of relief society!
Teri said…
Adorable! What a gorgeous girl, and she does seem SO happy! You are blessed, hope to see you soon.
Alecia said…
Love these shots! Jane is perfect. :) Love her rosy red lips!
Sarah S said…
Jane is so so beautiful. And I had a different neighbor ask me today who that cute baby was that I was taking pictures of a few weeks ago - she must have driven by and seen us outside. Jane is just so darling!
Molly and Jason said…
a fun beautiful little girl - just like someone else I know....;)
Heather said…
These pictures turned out amazing! Jane-bear really is so beautiful. Just like her mommy!
Heather said…
Such amazing photos. She is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE HER!!!
The Jackson's said…
Lindy, I just can't get over how adorable Jane is. Those pictures are fabulous.

Popular Posts