Projects

We are still getting settled and have spent the last few weeks working on the baby's room. We successfully put together the crib, only having to undo our work a few times. :)
Trever really enjoys putting together all of this furniture!
Thank goodness for power tools
Yes, I helped as well.
The finished product. We won't be using this for a few months but at least we are ready.

And... we also finished the fabric tree. I can't take credit for this idea but I am quite proud that I pulled it off. I got the idea from my crafty friend Toria. Check out her blog for the "how to". I used liquid fabric starch and mixed it with water, but you can also used powered fabric starch or spray starch. I was a little intimidated to get started on this project but am glad that I took the plunge and made it happen. It's not perfect but one day later it is still sticking to the wall.

Trever attached the tree and I worked on the leaves.

Comments

the youngbergs said…
Absolutely adorable! I love it!
JODI and JOHN said…
Adorable Room! You guys are so cute.

Miss ya. Jodi
CAISA said…
so cute! i want to see pics of the rest of your new place too!
John&Tami said…
Hi Lindy! I love the pictures of your baby's room. You are so creative. I'm so excited for you to be a Mom.
Johnson Family said…
It's beautiful! You two have been busy. The house looks so cute- I wish we just stop by to see. We miss you guys tons-KP&PJ
Toria said…
Hey Lindy! I love how the tree turned out and I'm so excited for you to be a mom too! My dad was at Northwestern dental school which is why I was born in Evanston. I think this little lady has great things in store for her and I'd like to think she'll be a kindred spirit! Can't wait to see pics of her too! Good luck and Congrats (and thank you for the creative compliment)

Popular Posts