Family time

Last week we were lucky to have my family visit from Michigan. My mom, dad, sister, niece and nephew made the trek to Chicago. My dad recovered and refinished my grandfather's rocking chair for our nursery, so they brought the chair. It looks fabulous and I am so grateful to have a dad that is so handy! We had a fabulous time with all of them and it was so fun to meet my new nephew. My sister Katy gave me a crash course in caring for an infant so hopefully I can remember what to do. Here are a few pics from the weekend:


Playing dress up.


Playing in the sand at the park.

Lake Michigan in the background.

Sweet baby Jace!

I think he is ready to be a dad!

Katy & baby Jace

This picture pretty much sums up our trip. We had a fabulous time! We can't wait to see all of you again.



Comments

Popular Posts