Home Improvement

I had the week off and have been itching to get a few things done. I have been collecting black frames over the past few months and finally had enough to hang them on the wall. I am still figuring out if I like the layout but I think they work for now. Thanks to Trever for helping me hang all of these things, it's nice to have a handy husband!




We also made some changes to our bedroom: new curtains, new duvet and a few new pillows. We had no intention of making these changes this weekend, but we were browsing around in IKEA and found a few things to spruce the place up. I still need to figure out what do above our bed. Any ideas? More frames?




It's not really Trever's bed, I just folded the quilt with his name on top. Our friend Sue Anne made this quilt for our wedding. She is very talented and very thoughtful!

My new favorite thing is this jewelry stand from my little sister Julie. She found it on Etsy which is one of her favorite websites. It has become one of my favorites as well but I get overwhelmed trying to sift through everything. Thanks Jules!


I think that is all for now. If I really had my way we would paint our walls but we would like to get our deposit back so the paint will have to wait. Next up, Christmas decorating. Ai yi yi!

Comments

the youngbergs said…
Beautiful! I'm on my way to the Etsy web site now!!!
Carrie Jean said…
Linda, fine work you decorator! I had to do a double take at the quilt though--I thought it said never-yikes! Good thing you explained it :)
Heather said…
Looks FABULOUS!
GREAT JOB!
Sue Anne said…
The room looks beautiful, and it's so cute that the blanket matches the decor.

Popular Posts