Caisa & Adrian's Wedding
On Saturday I was able to attend Caisa and Adrian's wedding. We had so much fun and they put together a fabulous party (I really think that Caisa should be a party planner). While the party was amazing the best part was celebrating the marriage of Caisa and Adrian. They looked so happy, so peaceful and so in love. There is nothing better than seeing your friends get married and knowing they have chosen the perfect match. Congratulations Caisa & Adrian!

A picture of from the dinner at the Peery's, showing off my new hairdo. :)
A picture of from the dinner at the Peery's, showing off my new hairdo. :)

Comments
I was thinking of you guys and the happy couple on Saturday. Thanks for posting a few pics. I absolutely LOVE Caisa's dress and I can't wait to hear more about the festivities. I'm sure it was a blast!