Congratulations Teri & Josh


We drove to Mendocino on Friday to attend the wedding of Teri & Josh. It was my second trip to Mendocino and I think both Trever and I were looking forward to some time away. The last few weeks have been quite busy, so it was good to have a break.

The wedding ceremony took place at The Botanical Gardens. While the scenery was beautiful, the weather was not so good. We had the first rain of the season, which is definitely not ideal for a garden wedding. While the weather was not ideal, the wedding was still a success. The rain let up for a bit while the ceremony took place and everything was great. Teri looked beautiful, I mean really beautiful and they both looked so happy. We were grateful to share in their wedding weekend and had a great time in Mendocino. Congratulations Teri & Josh!

Comments

the youngbergs said…
You are fancy with your cool slide show! The pics are great....it looks like you both had a wonderful time!
tina said…
ohhh, looks like you had a grand time, thanks for sharing and glad you were able to have this getaway. I loved the Mendencino view, brought back great memories. Oh and by the way happy birthday to you both, gonna celebrate here in your honor and we'll have a great time, but not as great having you here. Love much, Mum & Dad F.
Unknown said…
Thanks Lindy!! I feel so loved making it onto your blog. Yes, the weather was awful, but it all turned out beautiful!!! - Teri

Popular Posts