Can you take a velociraptor with a crowbar?
Something we should all keep in mind during these times of economic crisis.
The velociraptor comes at you with cunning and speed. You counter with a crowbar. What are your odds of coming out alive? Take the quiz to find out:
http://www.wholesaleclothingblog.com/slquiz/quiz/vfight1.php
I have a 57% chance of survival (I did count boxing with my brother on the trampoline as 'a little' martial arts training - that may have over-inflated my chances). Lindy has a 7% chance (fainting at the sight of blood doesn't help). I think it's important that we stick together.
How will you do?
The velociraptor comes at you with cunning and speed. You counter with a crowbar. What are your odds of coming out alive? Take the quiz to find out:
http://www.wholesaleclothingblog.com/slquiz/quiz/vfight1.php
I have a 57% chance of survival (I did count boxing with my brother on the trampoline as 'a little' martial arts training - that may have over-inflated my chances). Lindy has a 7% chance (fainting at the sight of blood doesn't help). I think it's important that we stick together.
How will you do?

Comments
http://xkcd.com/87/
-Jules