Birthday kick-off!
So today is my birthday. I took the day off work so that I could sleep in and get a few things done. I know most people don't worry about checking of their to do list on their big day, but it gives me great pleasure. :) The top 5 reasons why my birthday and birth month are so cool:
1) I share my birthday with two of my favorite twin sisters. We are seven years apart to be exact.
2) I married a man with an October birthday. Trever's birthday is on the 13th, we won't say what year he was born.
3) Between Trever and I, we have seven October birthday's in our family. The last one is on Halloween.
4) October is one of my favorite months, I love fall!
5) 10 was my volleyball number and continues to be my favorite number.
Last night Trever asked me about my favorite birthday. After thinking for a second, I came up with a costume party I had in middle school. I dressed as a clown, we had a scavenger hunt and the party was a hit. Maybe next year we can organize the same type of event. :) Stay tuned for pictures and more updates from our birthday weekend. Trever's big day is on Monday, October 13th. Let the fun begin!
1) I share my birthday with two of my favorite twin sisters. We are seven years apart to be exact.
2) I married a man with an October birthday. Trever's birthday is on the 13th, we won't say what year he was born.
3) Between Trever and I, we have seven October birthday's in our family. The last one is on Halloween.
4) October is one of my favorite months, I love fall!
5) 10 was my volleyball number and continues to be my favorite number.
Last night Trever asked me about my favorite birthday. After thinking for a second, I came up with a costume party I had in middle school. I dressed as a clown, we had a scavenger hunt and the party was a hit. Maybe next year we can organize the same type of event. :) Stay tuned for pictures and more updates from our birthday weekend. Trever's big day is on Monday, October 13th. Let the fun begin!

Comments
AND I am always in favor of a costume party- go for it next year!