We didn't even get a chance to say goodbye!

I came home from work yesterday to find a receipt under our door for the car we had donated. I knew that Trever was going to try and get rid of the car this week, I just didn't think happen so soon. Trever was having a hard time saying goodbye, so I guess it was easier to get rid of the car when were at work. He said it's like taking the family dog to get euthanized while the children are at school.

I can still remember when he picked me up in that car for our first date. The car shook and the window barely closed, but it still got us to our destination. It has been touch and go over the past year with this car, but it has served it's purpose. We have some great memories and in the end we know it's in a better place.

Comments

Popular Posts