First Day of School


The girls were very excited for school to start this year, which makes my momma heart happy. They all love school and we count that as a big blessing. Jane was very excited to learn she has Mrs. Sims and will be in the same class with two of her best friends. Cate has Mrs. Bradley and was trilled about her placement as well. She has a few of her T-K pals in class and has made several other friends that she enjoys playing with.


After waiting an extra two weeks to start school, Lizzie was more than ready. She is excited to be in the 4-yr old class and will be going to school 4 days per week. She has already made a best friend and loves going to school each day. This year I am lucky to be teaching Lizzie class 2 days per week, which is quite fun. It can make for some busy mornings to have all of us ready (I can't go to school in yoga pants) but is always good once I am there. I hope it's another great year for these kiddos! 



Comments

Popular Posts