Father's Day




I have been meaning to post these pictures for two months! Our move has pretty much taken over our free time this summer, but,I didn't want the let the opportunity slip by to honor Trever. Our Father's Day celebration were simple and fun. After church, the girls had a great time wrapping presents and making cards. The cards are always a highlight for me, they put some much thought and effort into making them just right. While I made dinner, Trever took the girls on bike ride around the neighborhood (one of their favorite things to do with their dad). After dinner, the girls put on an Annie show, because the Annie soundtrack is pretty much all we listen to these days. It was epic and they pretty much nailed all of the songs.

picture by Cate

 picture by Jane





Trever is such a fabulous dad and these girls are extremely blessed to have him in their lives. They pretty much think he is the best guy around and, he is! Trever, thank you for being so fun, playful, loving and patient, so very, very patient! We love you!

Comments

Popular Posts