Spring Ballet Recitals
On Saturday Jane and Cate had their ballet performance. Both girls were thrilled to perform and were very excited for their big day. When I asked Cate if she felt nervous or excited, she exclaimed, "I just feel happy." I am so glad she felt happy! Seeing both girls beam as they danced, made my heart soar. Here is Cate in her Sophia the First costume.
Jane did a tap/ballet combo class, so she performed two dances.
Here she is in her Fancy Nancy costume.
We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa, and Mimi in town to support the girls. These pictures we took after the performance are pretty hilarious. Cate wins the award for making the best faces. Oh Cate!
I guess we were tiring her out with so many photos.
And, the winner!
I am so proud of these tiny dancers and all that they accomplished this year. I am pretty sure we have a lot more performances in our future.





Comments