Halloween 2015
We carved pumpkins the Monday before Halloween. Jane was especially excited to carve a jack-o-lantern. She designed the faces and Trever helped execute her design. Cate wanted to do the Mrs. Potato Head witch and Lizzie was happy helping me paint the spider. I think they turned out pretty cute. The girls loved doing this and I hope we can carve pumpkins together for many years to come.
This year was a princess year for us. We didn't really plan to have three princesses but it ended up working out. I was trying to figure out a costume to join them but fell short yet again. I was thinking Trever could dress as a prince and I could be a princess, but seemed kind of silly. Jane suggested we all dress up as vampires next year and THAT could be pretty fun. Stay tuned.
On to the costumes. Here is Cinderella! Cate wore this dress for almost 48 hours straight and loved having fancy hair. She had fun trick-o-treating at school and had a great time trick-o-treating in our neighborhood. She led the pack this year and raced from house to house all night. She definitely slept well on Saturday.
I bribed these girls with candy so that I could take a few pictures. Cate got a little tired. :)
Next we have Ariel. Jane has been committed to this costume for 3 solid months. Nana was kind enough to buy these costumes for the girls when we visited in August. I found the wig at Target and we didn't pull it out of the bag until the day before her school party. I am pretty sure someone returned it last year and they resold it this year. These wigs are always nappy but this one was extra tangled. Luckily she let me pull the hair together in a side pony tail. She loved her costume and she looked great!
An iPhone picture of Cate and Lizzie before preschool. Lizzie loved being Elsie (aka Elsa).
Lizzie had her pictures take post nap. I wish I had more photos but you get the idea. My favorite picture of her is with her hands up in the air. Love this little princess!
Trever had been growing his beard and decided to create this look. So here we have one bad dude and three princesses.
Doesn't he look intimidating.
We had a fabulous week and lots of fun with our girls. Next year we will try to coordinate a family costume and add some outside decorations (per Jane's request).


















Comments