Father's Day



I know I am biased, but these girls have the BEST dad on the planet. I know they would easily agree, they simply love their dad. I love to see Lizzie's entire body shake and for all of them to fill with excitement when they hear the door open each night. They love to have their daddy home and I do too!

Trever is a hands on dad and has been from the beginning. He does everything that I do and has even worked on mastering pony tails and braids this past year. He is lighthearted and keeps things fun for all of us. He is the calm amongst the crazy and gives so much love and laughter to our family. We love you Trever and are grateful for the role you play in all of our lives each day!

I wish Jane was in focus but I love this picture of the two of them. This summer Jane has had so much fun swimming with her dad. She is always game to sit along side Trever and learn about whatever sport he may be watching (not that he always watches sports, wink). She also loves going on bike rides, exploring the hills behind our house and reading with her dad. We have started giving Jane allowance and Trever is helping her to learn about money and tithing. I am helping her learn how to spend it (kidding of course). 


I would say Cate is the biggest daddy's girl in our family, although they all love their dad. Cate loves to curl up in her dad's lap or climb into our bed and snuggle up in the morning. Trever is helping her learn how to ride her bike and has been patiently guiding her along. Cate loves being tossed around with her dad and loves to ride with him on his new long board (skate board that is).



Lizzie is a big daddy fan as well. He is her current choice for bedtime stories, although sometimes she likes to switch it up. She loves to tease and play with her dad, and is game to go along with all of his adventures. She insists that she is included.



We love you Trever and are grateful for the role you play in our family each and every day!

Comments

Popular Posts