T-K
Mrs. Shaver & Jane on the last day of T-K
Jane finished up the school year last week and is now an official graduate of T-K (transitional kindergarten). I was a little hesitant about her teacher at first but she turned about to be a great fit for Jane. The T-K program has definitely prepared Jane for Kindergarten and as her teach said, "I think school is going to be her thing." I am amazed at all of the information Jane takes in and the insightful questions that she asks me. It won't be long before I won't be able to answer many of her questions. Thank goodness for the Internet. :)
Jane had a fabulous group of friends in T-K and we will miss many of them as they head off to different elementary schools next year. The kids in her class were so sweet and they had the best time playing together. They also have great parents and siblings! Jane's class let out at 3 pm, so we spent many afternoons playing with these families at the school park. Such a blessing!
Jane and her friend Connor on their field trip to Farm Day. Supposedly they are going to marry each other. We will see.
Jane and MacKenzie. These girls had so much fun this year!
This is a picture I saw at open house. Apparently we need to plan a trip to Disneyland. It seems to be at the top of her list right now.
This is a sweet picture and story about Jane and her friend Peyton from Illinois. These two were/are the cutest. So glad that we will be able to see Peyton this summer.
This is another gem I found at Open House. All of Jane's classmates made comments about each other and these are some of the things they said about Jane.



Comments